- About C-WIB
- 2015 Meetings
- Board & Caucus
- Business Plan
- Career Centers
- Current Programs
- CWIB Policies
- CWIB Strategic Plan Final Approved 1/9/2014
- Equal Opportunity Information
- Public Notice
- Request For Proposals
- Staff Login
- For Employers
- For Jobseekers
- Public Notice
- Contact us
Let us work for you……..
The Central Region Workforce Investment Board is a non-profit, federally funded agency that subcontracts with service provider agencies to cover 19 counties in central Missouri. Our mission is to design and direct high performance, results-oriented, universal employment service to meet the workforce development needs of employers, workers, and jobseekers in central Missouri.
Through our partnership with subcontractors employers have access to a full array of services.
CWIB Offers Employers a wide range of services, including:
- Employer programs
These programs include on-the-job training, shared work program, rapid response and the federal funding program. Click here to learn more.
- Business Service Center
We provide a comfortable environment to hold meetings, train employees, perform interviews and use computers and fax machines away from your regular office. Click here to learn more.
- Finding employees
Using jobs.mo.gov allows employers to post job orders, search for candidates based upon skill sets, and contact candidates. Click here to learn more.
- Job Profiling
Don’t want to waste alot of time finding the perfect match for a position? We have a reliable source to help you make that decision and it meets the fairness requirements of EEOC guidelines. Click here to learn more.
- Adapting the workplace
The UCC combines a nationally-accredited challenge course with state-of-the-art construction and a fully-trained staff, designed to bring out some of the most important skills needed to be successful in business—leadership, determination, teamwork, and trust. Click here to learn more.
- Tax Credit
The Work Opportunity Tax Credits are available to be claimed by any private for-profit business. Click the above link to read more. Click here to learn more.
- Labor Market Information
Abundant information is available such as average wage for workers in your type of business in Central Missouri. Click here to learn more.
We welcome your questions, and look forward to helping you with your workforce development needs.
- Meramec Regional Job Fair 4/8/2015
- Community Job Fair 4/7/15 – Employers Register Today!
- Sanders elected chair of MRPC transportation group
- Leathers named director of Center for Workforce Development
- Customer’s Appreciation Letter
- Central Region Older Worker Winner From Lowes in Jefferson City
- Meramec Regional Job Fair
- Customer’s Success Story – Rolla
- CWIB’s Grand Opening
- Career Center Provides Services Despite Flooding
- CWIB Talks State Youth Corps on KBIA 91.3
- Special Show Me Hereos Hiring Event – Success at Rolla Career Center