- About C-WIB
- For Employers
- For Jobseekers
- Public Notice
- Contact us
Your Future Starts Here…….
Individuals 18 years and over have to meet income guidelines to be eligible. Services begin with core services and if needed participants will move to intensive services. This program is designed to assist eligible persons in achieving their career goal.
|Individuals who qualify for Adult programs are eligible to receive:
Support Services are also available under WIA services to Adults that qualify financially for the services. This must be employment or training related and typically includes, but is not limited to, funding to provide the following:
Funding to assist with Support Services is based on individual need and individual agency budget restraints. Needs related support Services are available only during training.
- Sanders elected chair of MRPC transportation group
- Leathers named director of Center for Workforce Development
- Customer’s Appreciation Letter
- Meramec Regional Job Fair 9/10/14 – JobSeeker
- Meramec Regional Job Fair 9/10/14 – Employers
- Central Region Older Worker Winner From Lowes in Jefferson City
- Meramec Regional Job Fair
- Customer’s Success Story – Rolla
- CWIB’s Grand Opening
- Career Center Provides Services Despite Flooding
- CWIB Talks State Youth Corps on KBIA 91.3
- Special Show Me Hereos Hiring Event – Success at Rolla Career Center