- About CWIB
- 2015 Meetings
- Board & Caucus
- Business Plan
- Career Centers
- Current Programs
- CWIB Policies
- CWIB Strategic Plan Final Approved 1/9/2014
- Equal Opportunity Information
- Public Notice
- Staff Login
- For Employers
- For Jobseekers
- Public Notice
- Contact us
Ensuring quality workforce development in the Central Missouri counties of Audrain, Boone, Callaway, Camden, Cole, Cooper, Crawford, Dent, Gasconade, Howard, Laclede, Maries, Miller, Moniteau, Morgan, Osage, Phelps, Pulaski, and Washington.
The Central Region Workforce Board (CWIB) is the body charged by the federal government, with the considerable task of providing oversight of employment and training services and workforce development activities in Central Missouri. It is the group that sets policy and selects and supervises providers of employment and training programs. The board came into existence in early 2000, replacing the local private industry council.
The CWIB is composed of volunteer representatives from the nineteen Central Missouri counties. The full board meets quarterly. The CWIB administrative office is located in Rolla and is staffed by an experienced administrative group led by Executive Director Jan Vaughn.
The CWIB is the regional source of workforce development information and initiatives and provides information about providers of employment and training services in each area of the Central Region, about workforce development opportunities, and about many other workforce related topics.
CWIB is an equal opportunity employer with equal opportunity programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. TDD-TDY users only 711 or 800-735-2966.
CWIB’s office is located at:
604 Black St.
Rolla, MO 65401
- Program will provide jobs, training for at least 30 Columbia youths
- Summer Youth Job Fair
- Sanders elected chair of MRPC transportation group
- Leathers named director of Center for Workforce Development
- Customer’s Appreciation Letter
- Central Region Older Worker Winner From Lowes in Jefferson City
- Meramec Regional Job Fair
- Customer’s Success Story – Rolla
- CWIB’s Grand Opening
- Career Center Provides Services Despite Flooding
- CWIB Talks State Youth Corps on KBIA 91.3
- Special Show Me Hereos Hiring Event – Success at Rolla Career Center